Friday 26 November 2010

Price/How often published

I want my magazine to cost around £2.00 and to be published weekly. I believe £2.00 is a resonable price for my music magazine and my target audience's socail class, as it is a price everyone can afford and it's not to expensive. I want my magazine to be published weekly, as i want to express new musical talent to the readers as quick as possible. It won't be all about the class but more about the music expressed within it. My target audience will mainly be students and i believe £2.00 isnt to expensive for them and for £2.00 they will get all the information they need along with free posters and exclusive interviews.

I would like my music magazine to be similar to all of the three magazine's i researched. Nme magazine appeals to me as the magazine has a wider range of audience than other mainstream magazines. They achieve this by the music expressed every week and how the price appeals to all socail classes. Q magazine has quality and the reader get's what they pay for by the quality of the paper and the quality of the artists featured. Kerrang magazine express there genre as much as they can and use colour and attractive images to draw the reader in. I would like to use all the magazine's seperate qualities and put them all together in to my magazine to create a popular magazine that appeals to a wide range of audience and all socail classes. I also want it to be recognisable and unique to any other mainstream music magazine. I want people to recognsise the house splash and know that's it's my magazine.




No comments:

Post a Comment