Thursday 16 December 2010

Contents page draft



This is my first draft of my contents page, i wanted include the regulars and features but I'm going to fill them in with information. I like both image as there relevant but on my proper contents page ill make them more relevant by putting a brief description about them. I'm going to change the background to make the contents page a little more vibrant and also change the masthead to make it stand out more.










This is my final contents page. Im really pleased with it and im happy to use it. I used the features and regulars down the side with information about them all and the page numbers, each highlighted in red. The masthead is much more noticeable and it instanly catches your attention. Ive put brief description about the images which gives the reader information about the images.

No comments:

Post a Comment