Tuesday 12 April 2011

Feedback and improvement

After recieving feedback from members of my class and staff i decided to make a few adjustments to my music magazine. The feedback gave me a clear indication in to what i needed changing and pointed out the mistakes i had originally made, this also gave me the oppurtunity to sort them out and improve on the pages. On the front cover i made changes to the puff and made it look a little more proffesional. On the contents page i included some more features and regulars and changed the colour of the writing to white so its more vuable. For the double page spread i sorted out a couple of spelling mistakes and changed the fonts to keep continuety. The feedback really gave me an idea into how much you have to keep checking and improving a music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment